Posted by CoolLion at Sunday, July 01, 2007
Morris Mano, M. Mano, «Digital Design (3rd Edition)»
Prentice Hall ISBN: 0130621218 Aug 2001 516 Pages ~88 Mb
This is a modern revision of the classic digital design textbook. The book teaches the basic tools for the design of digital circuits in a clear, easily accessible manner. New to This Edition:
* Nine sections on Verilog Hardware Description Language (HDL) inserted in discrete sections, allowing the material to be covered or skipped as desired. The Verilog HDL presentation is at a suitable level for beginning students who are learning digital circuits for the first time.
* Reorganized material on combinational circuits is now covered in a single chapter.
* The emphasis in the sequential circuits chapters is now on design with D flip-flops instead of JK and SR flip-flops.
* The material on memory and programmable logic is now consolidated in one chapter.
* Chapter 8 consists mostly of new material and now covers digital design in the Register Transfer Level (P) FL), preparing the reader for more advanced design projects and further Verilog HDL studies.
* A new section in Chapter 11 supplements the laboratory experiments with HDL experiments. These unable the reader to check the circuits designed in the laboratory by means of hardware components and/or by HDL simulation.
* Text accompanied by Verilog simulator software—SynaptiCAD's VeriLogger Pro evaluation version, a Verilog simulation environment that combines all of the features of a traditional Verilog simulator with a powerful graphical test vector generator. Fast model testing in VeriLogger Pro allows the reader to perform bottom-up testing of every model in a design. All of the HDL examples in the book can be found on the CD-ROM.
* A Companion Website includes resources for instructors and students such as transparency masters of all figures in the book, all HDL code examples from the book, a Verilog tutorial, tutorials on using the VeriLogger Pro software, and more
Download Now (90 MB scanned third edition) (poor scan)
Want a better but old edition then download this,
12 MB second edition,
- The Adventures of Asterix, Asterix Comics Collection
- Digital Design Morris Mano
- The Adventures of Tintin : Tintin ebooks collection
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Genuine Leaked on Bit Torrent
- Robin Sharma Collection
- How to Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- Communications Systems by Simon Haykin Book & Solution Manual
- Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms and Applications, 3rd Edition Book and Solution Manual
- How Would You Move Mount Fuji? Microsoft's Cult of the Puzzle - How the World's Smartest Company Selects the Most Creative Thinkers
- Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter