Want to hook up your home theater system?
Want to fix it so your garage band rocks the neighborhood?
Want to solder the faulty wire on your old phonograph so you can play those 60s albums you’ve kept all this time?
Whether you’re a do-it-yourselfer , hobbyist, or student , this book will turn you on to real-world electronics. It quickly covers the essentials, and then focuses on the how-to instead of theory. It covers:
- Fundamental concepts such as circuits, schematics, voltage, safety, and more
- Tools of the trade, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic probes, and more
- Common electronic components (e.g. resistors, capacitors, transistors)
- Making circuits using breadboards and printed circuit boards
- Microcontrollers (implementation and programming)