Posted by CoolLion at Sunday, November 02, 2008
One Night @ the Call Center or ON@CC is a novel written by Chetan Bhagat and first published in 2005. The novel revolves around a group of six call center employees working in Connexions call center in the Delhi suburb of Gurgaon in Haryana. It is filled with a lot of drama with unpleasant things happening to all of the leading characters. The story takes a dramatic and decisive turn when they get a phone call from God.
All three are not ebooks but scanned(replace hxxxp by http)
note: this is the reader's digest version of the book. u will notice the first pg. with no. 495 but it's complete story.u don't
have to worry about that.
Guys be nice or have your approximation of being nice.
- Biographies of scientists & great Personalities
- The Adventures of Asterix, Asterix Comics Collection
- Robin Sharma Collection
- Digital Communications, by John G. Proakis.
- Autocad 2007 for dummies
- Let Us C By Yashwant Kanetkar
- Ramayana – Valmiki in hindi
- A People's History of the United States -Howard Zinn
- Visual Basic 6: The Complete Reference (Complete Reference Series)
- The Game - Neil Strauss