Posted by CoolLion at Sunday, November 02, 2008
One Night @ the Call Center or ON@CC is a novel written by Chetan Bhagat and first published in 2005. The novel revolves around a group of six call center employees working in Connexions call center in the Delhi suburb of Gurgaon in Haryana. It is filled with a lot of drama with unpleasant things happening to all of the leading characters. The story takes a dramatic and decisive turn when they get a phone call from God.
All three are not ebooks but scanned(replace hxxxp by http)
note: this is the reader's digest version of the book. u will notice the first pg. with no. 495 but it's complete story.u don't
have to worry about that.
Guys be nice or have your approximation of being nice.
- The Adventures of Asterix, Asterix Comics Collection
- Digital Design Morris Mano
- The Adventures of Tintin : Tintin ebooks collection
- Robin Sharma Collection
- How to Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Genuine Leaked on Bit Torrent
- Communications Systems by Simon Haykin Book & Solution Manual
- Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms and Applications, 3rd Edition Book and Solution Manual
- Let Us C By Yashwant Kanetkar
- How Would You Move Mount Fuji? Microsoft's Cult of the Puzzle - How the World's Smartest Company Selects the Most Creative Thinkers